Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Widgets

With Love Bag

Hello everyone! Today I am going to share with you the 3D project from the February Make and Take. This one is kind of a combination of a box and a bag. Take a look: 


When choosing what colors to use on this project I realized that I had never used Perfect Plum. Never! So I pulled it out and put it to use on this project. I like purple, I guess Perfect Plum just kind of fell off my radar. I will have to make sure I try to use this color more. It looked great on this project with Very Vanilla, Basic Grey, and Old Olive! 


  • Stamps: Inspired By Nature, Field Flowers
  • Card Stock: Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
  • Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive
  • Accessories: 5/8" Basic Grey Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Oval Punch, 1-3/4" x7/8" Oval Punch, 1-3/8" x 5/8" Oval Punch, SNAIL Adhesive, Sticky Strip



I will put together a tutorial for this project for you! Come back next Monday to see the tutorial!

     Update: The tutorial has been posted! You can find it HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!