Thursday, July 12, 2012

Widgets

Birthday Cake Gift Box and Blog Candy!

It's time for me to share my project for the July edition of Craft Project Central! I really wanted to make an extra special birthday gift box for someone special so I came up with this gift box that looks like a real cake!

Birthday Cake Gift Box: 
Here is an extra special gift box that is sure to please a girl on her birthday! This birthday cake shaped gift box, complete with icing around the edges, is big enough to fit a pretty large gift. The inside of the box is 5-1/2” wide x 8-1/2” long x 2-3/4” tall. The sparkling frosting swirls and beautiful flowers finish off this cake and make it look good enough to eat!





If you would like to subscribe to the July edition of Craft Project Central and get 10 fabulous tutorials for just $10.00 then click HERE!

Blog Candy!!!

As usual I'm giving away a FREE July subscription to Craft Project Central! All you have to do is leave a comment on this post to enter! I will draw the winner at noon on the 19th! Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by!