Monday, March 3, 2014

Widgets

Life Doesn't Have to be Perfect...

Sorry for the lack of posts this last week. It has been crazy busy at my day job and by the time I got home I was just completely mentally exhausted. I had zero energy left to try to write up a blog post even though I still have plenty of older posts to share. 

I had the opportunity to design the Creating Pretty Cards sketch challenge over at Craft Project Central this month. Yay! So this is the card I made. 


Lots of fun things going on in this one, and I'm totally loving the watercolor look!


Too see the sketch and get the totally free mini tutorial just click here to head on over to the post!


Make sure you take a few minutes to browse around the CPC site and check out the fabulous projects that you can subscribe to! They really have some great tutorials!